holding time

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
Dorothea Lange (1895-1965)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today's theme is black and white although I did throw a little color in there... this is definitely my favorite... I pass by this every day on my way home from work... love the facade to this old, abandoned building...
this too... in color...
and black and white...
metro shot... just playing with the black and white setting...
This guy stands on the same corner every day and tips his hat (or salutes, I am not sure) every person and car that passes by. Here the bus driver, who knows this guy all too well, honked and, of course, the guy tipped his hat...

Proud of the black and whites today, but still working on getting some faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment