holding time

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
Dorothea Lange (1895-1965)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday, August 12, 2010: Postcards


As one of my goals (goal # 12 to be exact) set out in my first post (which you can check out HERE), I have been working on some postcards to send to my family and friends.

Unlike other photos I post, these photos have been through some heavy post production. I am too cheap to cough up cash for photoshop, so I used Picnik for the effects. I tweak all the effects for custom post production, but my post production skills are still on a novice level. I will work on that more in the future, after I am satisfied with my original production skills.


This one is going to my mom <3


This one was taken at Sunset Cliffs in Point Loma. I am sending it to my sister, Cydni.

Pixilated landscape. For my cousin Zoei Kay & a few other friends.


I really like this one. It's going to my cousin Blaise & Julio's brother & sister, Germain and Fiorella.

This one is going to my little cousin! I am not even sure if he knows who Yoshi is...!?


This one is going to my Grandparents. This is from the Sandcastle Competition at Imperial Beach last weekend.


Not sure who this one is going to yet... Taken at Ocean Beach


Another shot at Sunset Cliffs. Do you think the message really looks like it was written in the sand? Which looks more realistic? Comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal, fun, fantastical, fotos! Me gustan las fotos!

    ReplyDelete