holding time

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
Dorothea Lange (1895-1965)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update

1. I need a new camera. I am looking into this.

2. I love the response I am getting from this blog. I never imagined it would turn into this. Thanks to everyone that reads and comments!

3. I will be visiting the Museum of Photographic Arts to write 500 words for an entry in the San Diego Fine Arts Society's ArtPulse: mobile app! This is huge for me :D

4. Also, I recently wrote to the World Beat Center and Outside the Lens to offer any volunteer photojournalism skills. I hope to work with both orgs if possible.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy that this seems to have started opening up some great opportunities for you!!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete