holding time

“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
Dorothea Lange (1895-1965)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates

My camera is broken. I accidentally dropped it on the concrete floor at home :( There is a dark spot in the upper left corner of every frame. Also, when I turn on the camera, the display vibrates for a while... odd. My warranty expired last month!! :( So I am taking it to Best Buy tomorrow to have the geek squad look at it.

Also, my friend Angela, who works a volunteer coordinator for Volunteer San Diego, informed me that volunteer photographers are needed to document a border clean up project. This will be my first volunteer photographer gig! I am so exicted!

But first I need to get my camera fixed ASAP!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment